K, so I hope all of you are proud of me for doing this blog thing. I have no idea what I'm doing or how to do any of it, but I'm sure someone will offer to come help me. (right??)
I have been married for 11 years and I have the most amazing husband anyone could ask for. I'm a mother of 3 boys, the twins who are 7 years old and the newest addition Baby Maddox! I work at home doing daycare and really enjoy being home with my kids!
We were blessed with not only one but two miracles! These boys are an absolute joy to have in our family and we have loved every minute of it! Having twins was a challenge to say the least, but we couldn't imagine our lives without them!
Carson
Carson is our first child born (only by 3 minutes). He is our little ball of spit fire! He loves all sports , especially baseball. Carson is in the 1st grade and enjoys making new friends! He is also in tumbling and by no surprise, does very well and just learned how to do a back handspring! WOW!
Dylan
Dylan is the second born (obviously). Dylan enjoys anything to do with hunting or animals. He enjoys basketball and his favorite team is the JAZZ! Dylan is in the 1st grade and his favorite thing about school is recess! Dylan loves to wrestle with his brother and is always beating up on him! He really needs to be in wrestling!
Maddox
Maddox is our third child and our last. We were so blessed to have this little miracle come into our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment