So we are having a hard time deciding on a baby name for our little guy!! I only have 9 weeks left so I really need to get going on the name thing! I had like 20+ names and I have narrowed it down to 8. I want to know what other people think of the names so please tell me. (don't worry about hurting my feelings if you don't like a name, really it's ok cuz I'm not attached to any) Also if you have any other names that you want to throw out there, please do! Thanks!
Kalan
Jace
Maddox
Jett
Sloan
Brecken
Kahne
Beckham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I like Kalan the best.
I like Kalan best too, but maybe Kelan so then all the boys' names sound slightly similar: Carson, Dylan, Kelan.
there's my .02
1.Maddox - I really like this one
2.Kalan - This one is not bad either
3.Brecken - I've always liked this name
definitely not Kahne - it will be mispronounced and you'll have people and kids tease you and the baby
I think I like Maddox and Jace the best. Whatever you choose, he will grow into it and fit his name perfectly!
Oh since you asked for an opinion, of course I will give you mine! That's what I do best :)
Kalan-too girly
Jace-love it
Maddox-love it
Jett-OK
Sloan-too girly
Brecken-like it, kinda girly
Kahne-can't pronounce it!
Beckham-like it
It is my pet peve when boys are named girly names and anyone is named something the average person can't pronounce! I think this comes from the the fact that people always told me my name was a "boy name" and I hated hearing that...and my last name was weird and no one could pronounce it and I hated that too!!! There you have it :) Hopefully you still love me!
Funny, you have like 2 names Jacey likes haha! She likes Maddox for a girl and Beckham for a boy. I personally don't like Maddox but that's just cuz I don't like Brad and Angelina haha! Kalan & Jace are my picks. Jett might get teased, Jett Holder, sounds kindof silly!
SAM!!!! oh my goodness! you should have had your cutest baby boy by now! Why the heck have you not posted the pictures!! Oh I can't wait to see them! Congratulations lady! I miss you! We need to catch up! Text me!
Post a Comment