So Tuesday August 19th was the first day of school. It was sooooo nice to have the boys back in school and gone all day! I mean that in a good way....I really do love them a ton but after a long summer I was more than ready for them to go to school.
Dylan is excited to start school!
Can't believe my boys are in first grade. Wow how time flies!!

3 comments:
Yeah for the blog! Good job on getting it going! Your boys look so cute! You should have seen when we got to soccer practice and Kenyon and your boys all found out they were on the same team! Kenyon and Carson ran so fast to each other and hugged and were so excited! Anyways, I am glad they are on the same team, since they are not in the same school class. Well, good job with everything! I can come help you with anything, but it looks to me like you got it all figured out!
Welcome to the blogging world! :)
I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog! It is really fun and can be really addictive. Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how fast they all grow up!
Post a Comment