Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boulder Mountain

We went camping down on the boulder mountain over labor day weekend. For all of you who don't know where that is, its down by Capital Reef. Kelly's family has property there were we have a little cabin and all the other luxuries from home.(toilet,shower,etc.) Some might say its not really camping, but its exactly my kind of camping!! It was a pretty fun weekend with all the aunts, uncles, and tons and tons of cousins!! We did lots of 4-wheeling, hanging out with family, eating great food, and we also celebrated Diane's 60th birthday!!(kelly's mom)

This is one of the many views from our property.

Keith, Diane, Maria and Kelly

digging a trench to run electricity to our cabin


This is the Maria Lucia


Dylan and Carson ready to go fishing and ride the 4-wheeler


Dylan giving rides on his mini wheeler with his cousin Alex!

1 comment:

Holder Family said...

hey loser, guess what... as you can see we just got the internet. And so I thought I would try this blogging thing. I still have alot to learn.