Friday, September 12, 2008

Look how cute!

Look what I found at pyzam.com. You can make your little family like the ones you see on everyones cars.(I want one of them too!) They are stinkin cute. I had to do one of my family so all of you go make one too!!

4 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Hi Sam,
Very cute! You said you didn't know how to do this bloggin' thing - yeah right! I just my blog put together a couple of days ago. I got it all set up and then Colette texted me and told me to go to your blog. Well, I had the exact same background as yours. Our blogs were TWINS! Great - I didn't want you to think I copied you, so I changed mine. It took me forever trying to figure out how to delete my old one and download a new one. Anyway, I am learning about the blogger world - pretty fun! Thanks for commenting on mine - have a good day!

Mommy Shar said...

Wow look who I found. Hi Sam... long time no see.. How are you? Your boys are handsome little dudes.

Lisa said...

That is so cute! I will have to try it!

Cass said...

So cute! Love your blog! Glad you have it!