Happy Birthday Kelly! His birthday was yesterday the 10th and he turned the big 32(wow that number just keeps going up!!) Anyways, he is such an amazing husband to me and a wonderful father to our two boys and is always there when I need him (which is pretty much all the time) I really wouldn't know how to function without him! So happy birthday and I Love You!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Kelly! His birthday was yesterday the 10th and he turned the big 32(wow that number just keeps going up!!) Anyways, he is such an amazing husband to me and a wonderful father to our two boys and is always there when I need him (which is pretty much all the time) I really wouldn't know how to function without him! So happy birthday and I Love You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kelly! I hope you were able to do something fun!
Post a Comment