Thursday, October 23, 2008
Shocked!!
Well as many of you know we have had many struggles in our life in having more children. The twins will be 7 next month and we have been trying for many years and still nothing! I had come to terms with not having anymore babies and just being happy and grateful for the children I do have. I had decided if we can't have anymore kids then I might as well just go get on birth control. So that I did. I went to the doctor and they of course had to do a pregnancy test(which I'm not to fond of doing cuz it's pointless) The nurse which I had gone to school with and know pretty well came busting into the room jumping up and down and was saying your pregnant, your pregnant!! I said oh shut up, whatever!! Then she was like no I'm serious your really pregnant!! As all of you can imagine I was pretty much in shock! Not what I was expecting when I went to the doctor that day! I haven't really believed it cuz it's just too surreal! I went and got an ultrasound done yesterday and that is when I was like....Holy crap I'm really having another baby(and yes it is only ONE!!) I wasn't going to tell anyone except family for a while but my hubby had told some friends of his and I thought before the word got out I should tell everyone before they all heard it from someone else. So it's official, I'm PREGNANT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. Congaratulations!!!
I want to jump through my computer and hug you!!! I guess it would just be easier to go to your house... I am so exicted for you!!! That's always when it happens, when you don't worry about it anymore. Congrats!!!
Sam that is soooooo cool! I bet that was quite the "shocker" at the doctor's office - not even expecting it! I bet your boys are excited too. Thanks for sharing your news on your blog, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to celebrate with you! Happy Day!
Congratulations!!! That is such good news. I am very happy for you guys Thanks or sharing the special news.
Congratulations!!! That is way exciting news..I'm so happy for you guys..:)
That is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys..Its about time..I know the feeling..Congrats!
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! This is the best news I have heard in a long time! You totally deserve this. I am glad you texted me to tell me to check this! Congrats! Remember I told you right when you go to get on birth control you will get pregnant!
SWEET!!!! awwww I'm soooo happy for you I have butterfly's in my tummy and I cant wait to hold that beautiful baby... I hope its a girl she'll need a tutu... WE will take lots and lots of pic... Yeah and yipee.. Love ya.
So I thought I wrote a comment yesterday, but I guess it didn't work. I am really excited for you and hope that your pregnancy goes really smoothly. I bet that will be your most favorite visit to the doctor! I can't wait to hear more details.
I standing up and cheering for you Sam!! Congrats! That is fantastic news!!
WOW, congrats Sam that is terrific! I am so happy for you. Ya I bet you are in shock, I would have freaked out.
I can't believe I never checked this until now! Even though I've already talked to you, just had to say it again, CONGRATS! Your little miracle will be a special baby indeed...hopefully one with a tutu!
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news for you and your family!!
Sam! Congrats, I know you have been wanting another one for a long time. I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you have a good pregnancy, but I'm sure you wouldn't care if it wasn't. Congrats again!
Post a Comment