So I'm a little behind on our 2008 Halloween adventures, but better late than never! The kids had their school Halloween parade that goes down main street. Carson was soooooo embarrassed to have everyone look at him, little does he know they all probably really didn't care! Later in the day we went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with Whitney and her kids and 3 of Chrissy's kids. They had fun but I was worn out by the time we got done! Later Chrissy took my boys over to her wards trunk-or-treat which the boys thought was kinda weird cuz they said they didn't know anyone! I caught up with them later and left Kelly home to hand out candy!Later that night we went to manti to Stockman's Grill with some friends and all the kidos. They had this lady up on the little stage singing(which was kinda weird) she had a air guitar contest and Kevin got to go up and try his hardest at his best air guitar! It was hilarious!! The next day the school had their annual Halloween carnival which we couldn't miss. I was extremely sick and had to leave my mom there to be with the kids. They had a blast, even after begging to go through the spook alley(which on Whits blog you can see Dylan's reaction after coming out!) All in all we had a good Halloween and now we are looking forward to birthdays for the boys and heading to St. George for Thanksgiving!!

This is the hand in the punch bowl I did for daycare.

Dylan attempting to carve his pumpkin.

Carson trying his skills at carving.

Kelly helping Dylan with the carving.

Me and Carson really into the whole carving thing.

Carson and the final project(with a little help)

Dylan and his pumpkin(also with help)

Dylan having fun in the parade.

Carson trying to hide from all the people.

There he is again hiding and Dylan just laughing!

Kevin trying to get Kelly to do the air guitar!

Kevin and Katy doing the air guitar!!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm sorry you were feeling sick but that's a great sign, right? I am still so excited for you!
Cute post sam, glad to see you had so much fun!!! and your probaly right Rachel is going to kill you...)
hey, losers
how are you? As you can see we got the internet, so now you will need to teach my how to do this blog thing.
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I felt bad when you were not feeling well at the carnival. It's all worth it, right?
Post a Comment