1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Ya a couple of guys, nothing to serious!
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I didn't have a car let a lone a license, but sometimes I would drive Kelly's truck!
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Well if you refer to #2 I didn't have a license and I didn't even take the test until my senior year, what was the point everyone else was driving! But yes I did pass!
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Nope, I was the DD!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I don't know if I would say a flirt, just friendly!
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? No, I thought it was for nerds!
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Are you kidding, I was pretty cool! lol
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? I did cheer at N.S. and drill team at Manti
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, but did have to do a few detentions for missing soooooo many classes!
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No not really, but they really need to put it on the back of the programs at the games!
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Definitely Mr. Olsen, he would always let us leave class and go to Top Stop as long as we brought him back a drink!! Oh and I can't forget good 'ol Mr. Bessey, he was the best!
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Usually we would leave for lunch but when we came back we would just sit in the hall!
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Manti High School
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No not really, but they really need to put it on the back of the programs at the games!
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Definitely Mr. Olsen, he would always let us leave class and go to Top Stop as long as we brought him back a drink!! Oh and I can't forget good 'ol Mr. Bessey, he was the best!
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Usually we would leave for lunch but when we came back we would just sit in the hall!
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Manti High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Templar (a knight) and colors were red and white with black
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I don't remember if I did, so probably not!
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I would in a heart beat! I just regret the stupid things I did, but whats done is done and I'm pretty happy with the turn out!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? The only thing that really mattered was that I graduated!!
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I don't remember if I did, so probably not!
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I would in a heart beat! I just regret the stupid things I did, but whats done is done and I'm pretty happy with the turn out!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? The only thing that really mattered was that I graduated!!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I think it was Lagoon, everyone goes there!
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? FFA, it was a blast!
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? I'm twice the person I was in H.S.:(
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I went with Kal Larsen
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? That has come and gone and it really didn't sound too exciting!(I mean going to the city park and having popsicles, wow that was a brainy idea! sorry!)
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Nope, isn't that what my parents were for! lol
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? I'm twice the person I was in H.S.:(
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I went with Kal Larsen
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? That has come and gone and it really didn't sound too exciting!(I mean going to the city park and having popsicles, wow that was a brainy idea! sorry!)
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Nope, isn't that what my parents were for! lol
I tag anyone who wants to reminisce their H.S. memories!

3 comments:
Nice job Sam, Its good to see you still are part of the blogging WORLD!! woo-hoo. keep posting maybe you should do the ONE WORD that I did.
High School was fun, but I don't think I would do it over again like you. I am looking forward to the 10 year reunion though!
Hello, I've finally come out of hiding, at least for a blog posting anyway. I need to get back into blogging and stuff. Maybe we'll get Karla to do one. Yer blog looks great!
Danny
Post a Comment