Wednesday, August 27, 2008

County Fair

Last week was the Sanpete County Fair and we of course had to go and do everything! On thursday we went to the demolition derby which is a favorite for the boys, friday we went to the rodeo which is another favorite, and on saturday we did the car show, looked at all the stinky animals, went to the parade, and last but not least the carnival. By the time the weekend was over we were all exhausted and the boys were still wanting more. Can you say freakin spoiled!!!! At least the fair only comes around once a year and we can do this all over again next year! yeah!! So I didn't get to many pictures of all the excitment, except for a few at the parade. (I am horrible at remembering my camera!)


Kelly and Dylan waiting for the parade
(kelly looks so thrilled to be there!)



Carson and Peyton goofing around



Chrissy and Dalton waiting for the parade to start


Whitney taking a picture of me, but looks like I got one of her too!

Shane having a blast at the parade with the fam!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

My boys loved the cars burning rubber! I need to take them to the derby next year, I'm sure they would love it!!

Lisa said...

Cute pics! I wish we would have gone, but you know us, we don't ever do anything :) Anyways, looks like you had fun!

Madsen Family said...

Hey! I found it! Fun pics, Kelly looks about as excited as Kev would be at the parade :) Had fun tonight!

Danny said...

Hey! We found yer blog as well. We first looked at "wouldn'tyouliketoknow.blogspot.com", but for some reason, we found nothing! j/k

Nice blog though. It looks much better than mine, and I'm sure you will probably update yers WAY more than I ever will. Feel free to check it out at www.dannyjessop.blogspot.com Wayne County was tons of fun!