Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More Camping!



Kelly caught a pretty big fish, nothing like the fish at community!!


Carson, McKay, Kelly & Dylan(thats fish #2)

Carson with Uncle Scott!


Colton, McKay & Danny getting ready to head back down the mtn.

This was the view on the way down the mtn. just after a nice rain storm.


McKay riding the wheeler!

Dylan, Colton, & Carson at Fish Creek

Dylan, what a poser!!


Carson trying to fish with a stick!

What a cute family! lol

3 comments:

Amberly said...

How fun! I think I'm all camped out for this year. I get tired thinking about going camping again. It is so much fun once you are there though! I'm glad you guys had fun.

Lisa said...

Like I said earlier in my other comment. You guys are always doing so much fun stuff! It was fun seeing you at the game the other night...more to come :) Thanks for letting Will terrorize your purse.

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you!! How could I forget the one person who kept me sane during "Bye Bye Birdie"! Good times!! Your family is adorable and I am glad that you stalk my blog. I'm going private because my blog seems to cause problems for my husbands family ( jealousy) so they are not going to be included. Sad i know!! You have such a cute family. Stay in touch and never be afraid to leave comments. I am soo happy you found me!