Saturday, October 11, 2008
Free Handbag!!
So there is this website that is giving away free designer handbags! To celebrate the October 15, 2008 launch, they are giving away a free handbag every hour for 24 hours on the day of the launch. Their high fashion, trendy handbags are priced between $30 and $80. After signing-up you can select the handbag you would like to win and it's so easy to sign-up!(just your name and email) There's absolutely no catch - this means no shipping/handling fees or credit card required, so go check it out!! I tried putting a link on to their website but it wouldn't work, sorry!(www.handbagplanet.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey!! (It's Tera).. I'm so glad that I found your blog...We have a blog as well, it's private..I would love to add you to it...
Send me your email address and I will add ya...
My email address is teralnelson@utah.gov
our blog address is
stbnelson.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!!
Tera
Cute blog! I added you on mine so I can check it often. Hope you are enjoying your saturday!!!
Sam hey its been a while. how are you? I have been sooo busy. well give me a call when you aren't so busy either.
Post a Comment