Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Slacking!!

So I know I have been slacking and I haven't posted in a few weeks, but I really haven't had much to post about. I had some pictures of the boys playing soccer but I ruined them on the computer so now they are no longer available to look at!! The boys are finally done with soccer and they both had an absolute blast playing, especially since Kenyon was on their team! The best part for them was at the last soccer game when their coach gave them a trophy and a medal! They were so excited thinking they had won the CHAMPIONSHIP!! Dylan even took it to school the next day for show-n-tell. Well that's pretty much all that has been going on the the Holder family these last few weeks. It's been kinda nice to just sit back and relax and get ready for fall!(oh yeah that's right I never get to relax, what was I thinking?) Well that's it for now, maybe my next post will have some pictures of (my well deserved) Vegas trip we are taking next week!! yeah!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a slacker! hehehehe:) I want to see your boys school pics so you can post those for everyone to see. Have fun in Vegas!

Amberly said...

I'm glad the boys had fun in Soccer. We had your coach last year and she always does tons with the end of year medal and trophy. At first I thought it was the city that did it so when we realized it was a coach thing, the twins felt a little jipped because they thought they'd get one this year too!

strickland party of six said...

Agree, you suck going to vegas!!! even though i would much rather go some where eles.. Well you have fun and think of the strickland's when you hit the jack pot.. bet black...

Lisa said...

I am so sorry that you lost the pictures from soccer. Kenyon is so sad that it is over and he keeps asking, "Now what?" Too bad there's not more to do out here, athletic wise.